This large, borosilicate glass pitcher is perfect for cold-brewing tea you plan to store for a while. The infuser is removable, so there's no need to consume your tea in one sitting. As soon as it's steeped, just take the infuser out and drink your refreshing beverage as desired. Here are some of this pitcher's attributes:
Volume: 68 oz. / 2.0 L.
L 7.5" x W 5.5" x H 8.0"
(L 19.1 cm x W 14.0 cm x H 20.3 cm)
Removable extra fine stainless steel infuser
This extra-fine stainless steel infuser gives you a perfect even steep every time and enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas to large whole-leaf teas. Handle for easy and safe access to control infusing time.
Innovative, convenient and stylish lid, with base made of silicone rubber that prevents the lid from failing off when serving.
PARTS & MATERIALS
Basket Infuser: Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra-fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Handle for easy access to control infusing time
Push-on-lid: Stainless Steel / ABS / Silicone
- Attach and detach capability for easy cleaning
- Secure the double wall infuser while in use
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/248°F
Pitcher: Lead-Free Borosilicate Glass
- Hand-wash recommended
- Thermal shock resistant up to 120°C/248°F
All the materials used for FORLIFE products are food-safe.
Care Instruction and Warning
- Do not lift the jug by the Push-on-Lid.
- Use caution when handling hot water.
- Do not place pot directly on heating element.
- Let boiling water cool down a bit before pouring it in jug.
- Press the push lever gently to open the lid.
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed.